Monday, February 22, 2010

Love is in the air!

Things have been going just great at the Nickelson household...must still be a bit of Valentine's Day floating around our house LOL! I've been having to work late at EDJE to come home to work more on side projects and the hubby couldn't be more helpful...making dinner and cleaning the house as I work away. Perfect!

Speaking of love being in the air, Sara & Jeremy's big day is only 46 days away! I went over to Sara's with a few other ladies last Friday to help stuff and seal all 300 invites! One of my favorite pieces from these invites are the seals...they are the perfect 'into' piece and they serve as your return address!

One thing I remember the most from our wedding, once I put those invites in the mail box, nothing felt more real! Maybe that's because as a designer I put a lot of heart and soul into them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment