Friday, October 30, 2009

BIG Update!

Well it's only been, lets see, FOREVER since I last blogged. Lots of things have changed since my last post...

We've completed all but 10 pages in my Grandma's scrapbook. We had a birthday party for her at Hickory Hills October 14th and gave her the start to the scrapbook then....technically the book was completely full and we need to buy refills to finish it up! I think it went well and my do they give you a TON of food!

I've also completed quit a few design projects since my last post...so to keep me blogging I'll post them one by one as they were completed...

These beauties are programs for Tiffany & Gene. Tiffany had actually already had her invites done so we took the design concept from them into these so everything coordinated together. They actually rolled up as a scroll and were sealed shut with the sticker. They turned out sooo elegant and like nothing I've ever done before. Congrats to the newly weds!


Stay tuned for more projects and as always visit my online portfolio for more samples of work, http://www.designtlf.carbonmade.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment