Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's the Holiday Season


Christmas is offically in the air at the Nickelson house! Luckily Bry got the lights up outside on Saturday because it SNOWED today!






All the white stuff floating in the air got me in the holiday spirit so I finished up my Christmas decorations and wrapped presents. Now to work on those holiday cards to send out! I really have no excuse, I've had them done since the week of Thanksgiving...just need to address, stamp and stick 'em in the mail box!






BJ and Lexi sported their new coats to keep warm. I found them at Target for $2.50 each...what a bargain! We think BJ looks like Elmer Fud LOL








Yet again I haven't kept up very well on my design projects blogging. Here are some wedding invites that a did back in October. The red, black and white color scheme is obviously in but boy, do they make some elegant invites! I worked with the mother of the bride, Renee to get these just right. These are the perfect example of invites with a personal touch! Not only do they have a personalized formal invite on the front, we added some galeic writing with translation on the back. Very unique!



I'm currently working on a cookbook for a family friend...can't wait to share that project with you! Hopefully sending it off to print Wednesday with hopes of getting them done just in time for Christmas...cross your fingers! Time is running out for holiday cards too! Hurry and contact me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment