Monday, December 28, 2009

Ready for the new year!

Can't really say that 2009 was all that bad but it definetly could've been better towards the end there...here's to good luck in 2010! My "SISTA" Jolene says that 10 is her lucky number and 11 is mine so the next 2 years should be good...we hope anyway!

Mom kept saying that all she wanted for Christmas was a job and she got just that! She started today! Hope it works out well for her. I on the other hand, did not go to work today; I spent the day taking down Christmas stuff and doing those things around the house that I have put off for months. The pic to the left would be the top of my drawing table...I haven't seen that in months! It's been a dumping zone!


A dear friend of mine, Sara, is a bride indeed! Her big day is approaching and all the stress is starting to hit home. And on top of it all, her daughter is turning 8 and has a fun birthday party planned but no invites to send out to guest so, Sara asked me to fix up some flyers...


Now, I best get to work on the invites for Sara and Jeremy! Stay tuned for updates on them! They'll really make you want spring to come with the pretty daffodils on them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment